Sheet Pan Panko Herb Crusted Salmon with Roasted Baby Potatoes and Lemon-Chive Creme Fraiche
For the salmon and potatoes
- 4 pieces of salmon 6-8 oz each
- dijon mustard
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 lemon zested, and then sliced thin
- 2 pounds baby potatoes kept whole ( I like the colorful medley)
- 2 tablespoons Liokareas Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra for brushing
For the Lemon-Chive Creme Fraiche
- 8 oz Creme Fraiche
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- Liokareas Sea Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 400 F.
Prepare the Lemon-Chive Creme Fraiche. Mix the creme fraiche, lemon, and mustard in a small bowl. Stir in chives and season with salt and pepper. Set aside while preparing the rest of the meal.
Add the potatoes to the sheet pan and toss with a drizzle of olive oil and salt and pepper. Roast potatoes for 20 minutes before adding salmon. While they’re roasting, prepare salmon.
In a small bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, dill, parsley, lemon zest, a pinch of salt and pepper, and olive oil until breadcrumbs are evenly coated. Brush each piece of salmon generously with dijon mustard on the top and sides. Pack the breadcrumbs onto the salmon and brush lightly with a little more Liokareas Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Give the potatoes a toss on the sheet pan, and carefully tuck salmon and lemon slices onto sheet pan. Continue to roast for about 20 minutes or until salmon reaches 140 degrees. Serve salmon and potatoes topped with a generous spoonful of the sauce and lemon slices.
Leave a comment